Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 29, 2013

More on SGI cult tactics and salaried leaders running interference

"Hello everyone,
I began chanting about two years ago. Things are going well. The woman who introduced me into the practice and her girlfriend are like godmothers to me, in a way. The one who introduced me isn't the reason I write: It's the girlfriend. She called the other night and said that she and someone else were coming to my apartment to chant and when would be a good day? Bear in mind that I don't have that many guests at my place to begin with....


I was hesitant and instead of just saying No, I don't want to do this, I hedged. She became, seriously, hostile toward me and ended up hanging up on me. Now I don't want to talk to her at all. I absolutely do NOT like to be pressured into anything. The irony is that what she wants is *good* but I think she's going about it in a weird way. They excuse others for having phobias, etc. in the group of people who know but won't let me off the hook because I don't like to be told that on a certain day strangers will come to my place and I don't really have a say in it. (Does this make sense?) 

I think I'm going to switch chapters."

Salaried leader I assume:

"i guess everyone starts out meaning good. i'm sure whatever these leaders or members do do not start from a bad intention. 

it's prolly their way of expressing themselves that may not make others comfortable.
i guess it boils down to dialogue, like what sensei always emphasizes on. it's when people sit down and talk communicate that they gain a learning of why others react in certain ways.
are they too enthusiastic? maybe they care too much about you? maybe they are dealing with problems in their lives too? and they wanna expand their lives by encouraging another? 
however it kinda backfired in some cases.

sometimes we can learn to not only stand on our personal viewpoint and make conclusions about someone or something too fast. 

please understand that my comment is not against anyone, but i believe there's always both sides to the story.

is it possible that she may care for you so much and feel hurt cause you did not accept her in coming to your house to chant?
i'm sure she doesn't feel any better than you do, since you say that she's being hostile and all (cause a person filled with passive anger is not happy).
there's no one who's completely right or wrong in this situation. there're some miscommunication and misunderstanding.

and instead of changing chapters, maybe you wanna work things out?
i'm sure if you guys clear things up, both parties will feel better than not talking to each other anymore for the rest of your lives.

i hope for a win-win situation for you =): -- SGI leader

The person never even met her but she cares sooo sooo much for her. Cut the BS and start to practice as the Daishonin taught. You sir are an idiot and cult leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment