Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 27, 2014

A top SGI leader flusshed out of his burrow

So much anger.  I get paid quite well actually.  And I am pround of it. I 
hope you will take the time to read the goshos instead of slandering 
everyone you come across. I see that Mr. Rogowdoc has you as his spoke 
person.  And who are you anyway. Find Nichirens real teachings and get free 
from your anger. -- Deano 
  
**** Posted from Supernews, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****- 

http://www.supernews.com/ - Host to the the World's Discussions & Usenet 
   
 Reply to author      Forward        



Rogowdoc  
View profile  
 More options Nov 20 1998, 2:00 am
It was only a matter of time before the pure water of the Law would 
flush out a top leader from his burrow. Deano writes: 


>>>>>So much anger>>>>> 
     
Compared to the anger you will encounter from Emma the Lord of Hell,  the 
hell demons, and the guardians of Buddhism, my anger is slight. 


>>>>>I get paid quite well actually.>>>>> 
     
I'm sure you do. More in one day  "for spreading the teachings" than Shijo Kingo 
received in  an entire lifetime. 


>>>>>"And I am pround of it.">>>> 
     
Get a job and get a life. 


>>>> I hope you will take the time to read the goshos instead of slandering 
everyone you come acroos.>>>>> 
     
Pointing out the truth is hardly slander. 


>>>>>I see that Mr. Rogowdoc has you as his spoke person.>>>>> 
      
LOL. Most distance themselves from  from me but every once and a while, 
someone awakens to the truth. If not, I don't know  how much longer i would 
continue to post. 


>>>>> And who are you anyway. Find Nichirens real teachings and get free from 
your anger.>>>>> 
      
Only an insane person can not see the problem with the exhorbitant salaries of 
the top SGI leaders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment