Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 27, 2015

If I were you, I would stick to Nichiren Daishonin and the Lotus Sutra if you are determined to realize Buddhahood.

Top SGI leader: "I do agree that we need to be careful about circulating guidance and notes of any kind. Things are often taken out of context or may even be bogus. A bit ago, someone was circulating "guidance" from Dr. Kawada (IOP) that turned out to be phony--he never said it. I always check to see if something is an official SGI pub prior to forwarding to friends/family. The internet has all sorts of shit on it...." 

Do you know Clarence Carter? He was cheating on his wife and was caught red handed on video in bed with another woman. It was the clearest video imaginable. Again, again and again he tells his wife, "it wasn't me" and "I wasn't there". He is just like the deceitful SGI leaders when their guidance backfires or it reveals their ugly face, "Not me", "I never said it", "I wasn't there", "No, no, no". If I were you, I would stick to Nichiren Daishonin and the Lotus Sutra if you are determined to realize Buddhahood.

No comments:

Post a Comment