Total Pageviews

Friday, January 1, 2016

SGI leader and pundit Ric Dexter: "I had to clean the litter box", "my car needed a windshield wiper", "I stubbed my toe"....

Ric Dexter, SGI leader and pundit on the Dallas News TEXAS FAITH blog, is always ready and eager to answer the softball questions but asked a hardball question, he invariably recuses himself 

For example asked, "What will be the lasting legacy of Martin Luther King" and there he is, in all his SGI cult member glory, likening MLK [Mandela or Ghandi] to his mentor Daisaku Ikeda. But asked, "Have Muslims effectively confronted terrorism within their own community?"

http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2013/04/texas-faith-have-muslims-effectively-confronted-terrorism-within-their-own-community.html/] 

and he is conspicuously absent and when confronted, he has all sorts of excuses: "I had to clean the litter box", "my car needed a windshield wiper", "I stubbed my toe", etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment