Question: What kind of person can be influenced by their propaganda to become members of their group?
Answer: There are some common characteristics in those who leave the SGI and join other Nichiren groups. They are:
- complaint against the association and its leaders
- no confidence in leaders of SGI
- misunderstands the real intentions of the SGI, mistaking it for an organization dictatorial
- does not understand that the master-disciple relationship is the key to enlightenment
- intellectual arrogance
- the malpractice of Gongyo
- does not apply "Shin, Gyo, Gaku" (Faith, Practice, and Study)
- does not understand the doctrines of Buddhism of Nichiren Daishonin.