Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2016

I turned Tim Janakos, SGI leader and graduate of Soka University of America, into a blathering idiot.

"Every thing we have been defending for or against, that if we didn't have to defend for or against it, would allow us to have all of us, as the infinite beings from time without beginning, would we be willing to destroy and uncreate everything that is and everything that brings up, times a Buddhazillion? Yeah? Right, wrong, good, bad, all nine, POD, POC, shorts, boys, and beyonds, Ho'opono'pono, Nam myo-ho ren-ge kyo." -- Tim Janakos-Kobayashi SGI leader and graduate of Soka University of America

2 comments:

  1. I read and re-read this five times now and it still doesn't make sense. Maybe I need to chant 20 million (or is that Buddhazillionk) Daimoku to really understand? That seems to be the dominant fad in SGI these days.

    I thought I was up to it after all I even managed to kinda get what Rumsfeld was trying to say, second pass through but this takes it to a new level, this is beyond even the things we do not know that we do not know...I've got no hopes of getting into Soka University then...phew, that was close...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a confused and muddled individual thanks to SGI.

    ReplyDelete