Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2016

"Pure suffering" taking hs little girl to the amusement park [top SGI salaried leader]

"Faith equals daily life" -- SGI's meaningless cult slogan and it's real meaning

"President Ikeda has no private time. There is no one like him in this world. From the moment he gets up in the morning until he goes to sleep at night, all his time is used for the members and for the promotion of world peace. There are many great leaders in this world but no one else who dedicates his entire life to other people. Every day I am filled with so many emotions watching him.

Until I was assigned to PI's office in 1976, we still had days off and vacations. However, for the past 15 years I have not had a single day off. Since PI doesn't take any time off, I felt I also had to dedicate myself every day. By the way, my daughter was born in 1976. Although she doesn't ask now, she used to sometimes ask me to take her to an amusement park. This was pure suffering for me. However, when I would carefully explain to her what I was doing and why, she would understand. [Unedited notes for your personal use. Please do not copy] --from the October 2 Youth Division Meeting with Vice President Hasaqawa"

No comments:

Post a Comment