Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2016

I look forward to seeing you in court.

Notice to Cease and Desist to Mark Rogow from Tim Janakos-VanCampen Mark Rogow, I will be sending a registered copy of this notice to the Wildhorse Family Medical Clinic and Urgent Care Center, 1024 W Cherokee Ave, Sallisaw, OK 74955, US, unless you would like me to send it to your home address instead. If you would prefer I send it to your home address please notify me of that address. In your blog comment of July 30th 2013http://markrogow.blogspot.jp/2013/07/tim-janakos-soka-universitygraduate.html you claim I "hurt people spiritually AND physically" with my energy work. This letter is to request proof that I have harmed someone. Please provide me proof my energy healing work has harmed anyone "Spiritually And physically." If you cannot provide me with proof, within 21 days, immediately remove the post and publicly apologize to me for making a false claim against my work, as well as send me a written apology or I will seek damages. 

Thank you. I'm looking forward to your quick response. Tim Janakos-VanCampen timjanakos@gmail.comwww.tjmusic.orgHayadori 1-11-32, Konan-ku Niigata-shi, Niigata-ken, Japan 950-0168

Response: As an SGI cult member, by definition, you hurt people physically and spiritually whether you practice Emotional Energy Healing, Reiki, Acupuncture, Qigong, or Western Medicine. Good luck with your lawsuit slanderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment