Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2016

I force my viewpoint through tenacity and reason.

"How dare you try to force your viewpoint down the throats of people of the same religious belief." -- SGI member

I would never try to force my viewpoint down the throat of people of the same religious belief. Would I try to force my viewpoint on myself? I try to force my viewpoint on those with a different religious belief, particularly SGI members [for the sake of my own Buddhahood and theirs]. Mind you, like Nichiren, I have never resorted to violence to force my viewpoint down anyone's throat. I force my viewpoint through tenacity and reason.

1 comment:

  1. ""How dare you try to force your viewpoint down the throats of people of the same religious belief." -- SGI member

    I think I know this SGI member, she also said:

    "How dare you look like someone I hate."

    Small world!!

    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete