Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 1, 2017

SGI redefines the concept of "successor"

The dictionary definition of successor is: a person who succeeds another in an office, position, or the like.

Well, imagine my shock and chagrin when I read the article titled What Does being a Successor Mean to You? in the August 21 WT (Page 9). Here, seven members are asked what they think being a successor is. Here are some of their answers:
  1. Raising youth by…connecting them to Sensei’s guidance.
  2. It means to truly understand our mentor’s heart…
  3. …use my precious life to connect as many people as possible to President Ikeda and his guidance…
  4. It means to engrave Sensei’s spirit in my life…
  5. It means to connect with my mentor’s heart, to share his guidance with others…
WTF? Well, I suppose this isn’t the first time a cult has redefined words. Yeah, they totally don't worship this guy! Looks like Ikeda has no intention of going away, regardless of all his talk about "the youth" succeeding him! -- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment