Total Pageviews

Monday, September 4, 2017

Q & A

Question: Hey Mark, I traced you through your blog about SGI being a cult at markrogow.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-definitive-analysis-on-why-sgi-is.html. Well I have someone very close to me who is part of SGI, and has tried to recruit me a couple of times, I researched a lot and came to a conclusion that it seems like a cult and I don't want to join, as a matter of fact I would like to advice the person who tried to recruit me to leave as well, but as I am sure you already know, its hard to reason with her. Any advice?

Answer: Chant Namu Myoho renge kyo for her to became a Buddha and she may eventually awaken in this lifetime. 

In my previous post I answered a similar question. The problem is, I don't know the details of your friend's relationship with the Soka Gakkai. How long is she chanting? What is her position in the organization? Does she buy into everything Daisaku Ikeda and her leaders teach? You may inquire into any unresolved problems your friend has or if you know what they are, you may highlight them and tell her there is a more effective way to resolve them...become Enlightened and obtain Buddhahood. Unless you are chanting with a correct faith, it will be very difficult to influence her.

1 comment: