Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

So many questions...12 years in few months out

Experience on Reddit SGIwhistleblowers

"Hey all! So many questions.... 12 years in, few months out..... Trying hard to reconcile on the one hand, a group of lovely sincere, well meaning people. On the other, the narrow minded, judgemental fear based world view which is so cleverly crafted. So much of what I've read here rings true. And obviously runs counter to all the 'training' I've had, and passed on. Is this a cult, or simply a bunch of slightly fanatical folk trying to save the world? After watching some of Steve Hassan's YouTube vids, I felt my heart sinking. After all, no one sets out to join a cult. But the clever way we get drawn in, the friendly faces offering hope and friendship, an instant community with a special mission to bring world peace. What they don't say at this point, is once you're 'in' there's a party line to toe, any criticism will be dismissed as 'negativity' and you'll be told it's your shit to chant about. And any questioning of the org.... You're told 'you are the SGI'. I could go on...... I just feel like I've been in a haze. And now I'm not!"

No comments:

Post a Comment