Total Pageviews

Friday, August 3, 2018

Suggestion for FNCC particpants: Seek answers to every single one of your questions from your leaders

I have a suggestion. The next time you go to FNCC, write down your questions about the SGI faith and practice, the Lotus Sutra, and the writings of Nichiren Daishonin. By the time you finish writing down your questions, you might have more than a thousand questions. Certainly, you will have many dozens of questions. Then, seek out the answers from your leaders as if your life depended on it [which it does]. See how many of those questions are answered. Check them off. Write down the answers next to the questions. See how many questions are answered to your satisfaction and let us know.

1 comment:

  1. Someone wrote:

    Until, I started to ask some very good, logical, intelligent questions. [Questions that there are answers to but some could not be shared for "the sake of unity of the organization" and others had to be twisted around to not contradict something else. Oh, but I thought I Was the organization. Nope, just a slanderer who has no faith in the Gohonzon. Just chant and things will get better in about 10 years. I'm not kidding you. My "sister" and "mentor" doesn't even call me anymore. Like I died. And I never disrespected them even when they directly insulted me while defending sgi.

    The point is... if they really believed in what they were saying, these questions would have been brought up and out into the open---for the members' sakes. Actually, if the entire sgi was "sincere in their passion" to practice Buddhism, it would have told its members the truth about the Dai-Gohonzon and other important elements of Buddhism about 70 years ago. The corruption at the Top is what is manipulating the sincere, trusting, loyal people and misleading them. And because one misled person can cause a lot of damage and suffering to others, it's not only their loss or their problem. We are in this together.

    ReplyDelete