Total Pageviews

Monday, September 10, 2018

The Ex-Italian Soka Gakkai members ARE STUPENDOUS

"I have been a member of this organization for years and I confirm what was written by Giovanni. First of all it is necessary to distinguish the Buddhism of Nichiren Daishonin and the Soka Gakkai. I want to talk about the latter: unfortunately I have seen with my eyes people who speak well and scratch badly. The Soka Gakkai takes up a precept of Nichiren: all men are Buddhas, and therefore equal. Too bad that in their organization they are the first to discriminate on the socio-economic, ethnic and sexual level. Secondly they say that first you need to look at yourself to make a revolution: I fully agree; pity that many members do nothing but judge and point the finger at others. In reality they are all hidden processes to brainwash you and make you their model; the moment you raise your voice and say you do not agree, they put you out. This too is part of a sect: I know it is paradoxical but a sect excludes you to establish a complete belonging of your brain. Not to mention the rest: at each meeting they ask for money to bid, and if you do not, they make you weigh big. Be careful. Because it is very easy to be fooled by these people. I'll give you another example: once a member told me that his goal was to become the national manager of this organization. I answered dryly that my goals are others in my life. I will tell you this to make you understand how far a sect is able to annul the personality of a single individual. Be careful. D ' on the other hand I openly advise you to practice Nichiren's Buddhism and to study his philosophy well. But beware: do not let yourselves be canceled by Soka Gakkai." -- Valerio

No comments:

Post a Comment