Total Pageviews

Monday, November 26, 2018

Thank you Kieran

Like others, my faith has taken me on a journey and I have learned to part company with those I believe do not have the correct faith and to align myself, in spirit, with those that I believe do.
When I first started invoking the Dai Moku, I had spiritual and out of body experiences that taught me the correct faith (not shared or understood by those around me in SGI/NichirenShoshu)and not the words of others. Shakyamuni Buddha came to me twice, amongst other experiences and I learnt that telling others did not work as they reinterpreted my experiences to suit their wrong views.

It is comforting to know that I need not rely on corrupt temples, sects or priests for the True practice and I truly know that the Gohonzon is inside us.

For us, Bodhisattvas of the Earth, there is no greater joy than to be in the Ceremony in the Air, where we received the True Teaching in the remote distant past and in the present. 

Dear Mark, and others of true faith, continue to follow your heart, giving your whole life completely to the Law of Life itself!

Kieran Farah
London UK

Namu Myo Ho Renge Kyo, 
Namu Myo Ho Renge Kyo, 
Namu Myo Ho Renge Kyo

1 comment:

  1. kieran...i can relate. rather than argue with endless fools, mostly now i just tell them...."CHANT NAMU MYOHO RENGE KYO AND FOLLOW NICHIREN TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY." /// if they won't do that...they will surely not listen to me. last and very important.....i tell them...LOOK AT THE WORLD ! BEST WISHES.

    ReplyDelete