Total Pageviews

Monday, December 31, 2018

The correct teachings will be lost if SGI continues on their scurrilous path unchallenged

L: I respect your innate Buddha nature (which seems to be buried very deeply) under your veneer of anger and righteousness.  However, I leave it up to the universe to judge whether or not I am slandering you.  I believe that I am merely pointing out your extreme lack of humility, compassion and also noting that your mind has your life tied in knots.  Don't say that I didn't warn you, you cute little Buddha, you.
Show less



Yesterday 11:25 PM

Les, all you are doing is cult "bull baiting". You are the one who is conflicted and don't even know it, a mind split into seven pieces and a mind having two differing thoughts. It is also apparent that you never really studied all those Nichiren books you claim to have studied. Sad. Very sad.
Show less

L 

Yesterday 11:56 PM


very presumptive on your part.  I just choose not to use the "words" to beat people up.  It is very interesting how sincerely seeking people can become so righteous and "holier than thou". And you are correct that I am challenging you and your cult.  It is kind of like Fidel Castro---he also acted like he had the people's interest in his heart---until he got a little power (like his own blog)---and then he became an oppressor (cult) just like the one's he tried to overthrow (refute).  If the mirror fits, wear it.  This is not a game of who is the bigger Sharihotsu---it is a game of who is deceiving himself the most.  To that end I say---hmm, let's wait and see the actual proof of it all.  I have all the time in the world.
Show less


12:17 AM

I only beat people up [with words] who deserve to be beaten up, no different than the Master, Nichiren. It is as clear as a bright blue sky but your mind is so clouded by the SGI fog that you are blind to the truth. Righteous and holier than though might be the definition of the Gakkai. In psychology, that is known as transference, what you are is what you attribute to me. Your cult bull-baiting ["like Fidel Castro"] is bizarre and not a little offensive. If I remember correctly, Fidel was your mentor's good friend and, I don't remember your sensei ever criticizing him. Is it because your sensei is a dictator in his own right? Nichiren said that he neither had nor sought power and I am a person without power and I don't seek power. I only seek to preserve the correct teachings which will be lost if SGI continues on their scurrilous path unchallenged. You had better play that game with yourself because you are the only one deceiving himself. The actual proof is the Sutra, the teachings of Nichiren, and most important, a bodily reading of the Sutra, for example, encountering one of the Three Evil Enemies of which you are one.

The correct teachings will be lost if SGI continues on their scurrilous path unchallenged

No comments:

Post a Comment