Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Response to a high salaried SGI leader: "Get a job and get a life".

"So much anger. I get paid quite well actually. And I am proud of it. I hope you will take the time to read the goshos instead of slandering everyone you come across. I see that Mr. Rogowdoc has you as his spoke person. And who are you anyway. Find Nichiren's real teachings and get free from your anger."-- Deano 

**** Posted from Supernews, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****- 

http://www.supernews.com/ - Host to the the World's Discussions & Usenet 


Report spam

Rogowdoc 


More options Nov 20 1998, 2:00 am 

It was only a matter of time before the pure water of the Law would flush out a slanderer from his burrow.

>>>>>So much anger>>>>> 

Compared to the anger you will encounter from Lord Emma, the demons of hell, and the guardians of Buddhism, my anger is slight. 

>>>>>I get paid quite well actually.>>>>> 

I'm sure you do. More in one day "for spreading the teachings" than Nichiren Daishonin received in an entire lifetime. 

>>>>>"And I am proud of it.">>>> 

Get a job and get a life. 

>>>> I hope you will take the time to read the goshos instead of slandering everyone you come across. >>>>> 

Pointing out the truth is slander to SGI leaders. 

>>>>>I see that Mr. Rogowdoc has you as his spoke person.>>>>> 

LOL. Most distance themselves from me but yes, every once and a while, someone awakens to the truth. If not, I don't know how much longer I would continue to post. 

>>>>> And who are you anyway. Find Nichiren's real teachings and get free from your anger.>>>>> 

I don't know who you are addressing but only an insane person can not see the problem with exorbitant salaries for SGI top leaders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment