Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Thanks for sharing [SGI Italia]

Hallo, I am an Italian member of SGI and I am pleased to have found this page. I am not Hokke but we all chant Nammyohorenghe kyo and we all feel Nichiren as our Teacher so I want to share my findings. It's useless to describe all the little weird things I found in the organization during the years but finally these last two weeks are been a revelation about what I felt in my heart but was not clear and now is been shown. First this: 


where is clear Soka Gakkai, (not Komeito) had the plan of passing the law of the July 1st in Japan already (at least) six years ago. It makes all the distinctions regarding the different positions a joke.

Then this which I discoverd today:


which make Ikeda not a casual misinformed goer of The Club of Rome but a full member and I don't think they make you so unless you support their agenda.This explain why a Buddhist accepts to sign helping US sending money to the Gulf in 91 (not for buying munitions of course) and the law of a week ago: he is no Buddhist. 

It explains also why all the involvement with UN and all these pompous organizations which do all but help the common people and the 300+ honors around the world, it's easy when you are part of 'the club'. Maybe explains also Fukushima. For those who don't know what is the Club of Rome, I let you do your homework but I give you a suggestion: 

Please spread the word because this guy is really dangerous.
Nammyohorenghekyo

No comments:

Post a Comment