Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 9, 2015

The benefit of leaving the Gakkai and practicing on your own

Hello, my name is M ........., my experience is long but I'll summarize! 


I am a Buddhist for 24 years, but I do not practice any more with the Gakkai. 

I live in a small village, at the beginning it was beautiful , we were few and there was sincerity and humanity and all we are committed to grow! 

The clock is ticking the establishment of groups, but over the years I have noticed less and less study gosho and Buddhist principles. 

Over the years I had noticed many things that did not seem right in the Soka Gakkai but I was traveling a lot.

The years pass, the music progresses, I open a music school in my country, I graduate in music therapy and I am able to get into public venues where I work. My efforts are rewarded, I live music 24/7, from concert music teaching to therapy. 

I offer the house for the business and I have a responsibility to the SGI group. 

And here begins the real pain! I summarize in points to avoid confusion: 


1 The leaders begin to tell me how I should keep my house (that picture no, no that book, etc.)
2 Some managers ask me to work in the school of music, though not qualified, to my no, begin slander. 
3 You get to ask me to do a big meeting with the leaders, which should give an account of my work as a music therapist. 
4 Practically I am accused of witchcraft, and I'm not kidding, as the Inquisition. 
5 The slander, the lies the evil abound, people turn their backs to me, especially those who had helped more. 
Needless to say I was wrong, but just for the sake of Buddhism, I would like to list the benefits that I received after I moved away from the Gakkai: 

1 I find that my husband betrayed by an anonymous letter came to my father, at first glance it may seem bad luck, but it was a huge security given developments, which for obvious reasons is not the story here. 
2 School of Music through a crisis. Bad luck? no! emerge misbehavior of some teachers, who are removed. Now there is collaboration, the school works better, and we're affigliando a major academy. 
3 Music Therapy that already was in University, is declared science, opening new roads. 
4 Many personal benefits that I am not to list. 
I conclude with the famous phrase "follow the law and not the person," you do not have an association to practice well, and above all each of us is responsible for his life, and no one has the right to tell him what to do, what to read , etc. etc. Each of us has a lot of potential, that you can not manifest through a system that takes all the same! 

Those Soka obviously I have been contacted several times with absurd excuses, but the true humanity passes through the heart, not through the action induced a responsible! 

Do treasure every experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment