Total Pageviews

Friday, January 29, 2016

WE DON'T NEED YOUR NICHIKAN GOHONZON NOR A GOHONZON FROM THE NICHIREN SHOSHU FRAUDS!!! -- Mr. Vidato

"I discovered the book "FIRE IN THE LOTUS," when the Gakkai split from Nichiren ShoShu. When I confronted Rev. Takano, the Nichiren ShoShu Priest, with the book:

I WAS TOLD: "READ ONLY NICHIREN SHOSHU PRINTED MATERIAL!!!"

I immediately became suspicious; as suspicious as I was of Daisaku Ikeda when he said: " ... YOU AMERICANS ARE SO GULLIBLE ... " at the Malibu Training Center in the late 1990's. I heard him. I began at that point, to read everything I could get my hands on relating to Nichiren!!!

My son David Vidato, a fortune baby, was a strong "YOUNG MENS DIVISION," "Y.M.D.," CHAPTER CHIEF; AND A "REGIONAL STUDY CHIEF," in Oklahoma City, Ok. In his early thirties, his practice matured with intense study and development to the point that he tried to reach out to other "NICHIREN BUDDHIST ORGANIZATIONS AND INDEPENDENT PUBLICATIONS;" to open up the boring and mundane study meetings the S.G.I. is known for, ONLY TO BE TOLD: "ONLY IKEDA'S WRITINGS AND S.G.I. PUBLICATIONS CAN BE DISCUSSED," AND THAT THE PEOPLE HE WAS INVITING HAD TO PRESENT WHATEVER THEY WERE GOING TO SAY IN WRITING FOR CENSORING; to make sure it was "SUITABLE" for S.G.I. members. He was advised that his Lotus Sutra meetings, which were very popular, "WOULD BE CENSORED" if he continued to use publications by people who were not S.G.I. affiliated. He was also advised: "ONLY S.G.I. PUBLICATIONS WOULD BE AUTHORIZED!!!"

NEEDLESS TO SAY: MY SON QUIT HIS POSITIONS; TURNED IN HIS GOHONZON; AND HAS BEEN ANTI-GAKKAI EVER SINCE!!!

This happened three years ago. It was my son, whose intense study and interest in Buddhism reignited my passion to study even harder, as well as his mothers!!!

DAISAKU IKEDA: IS THIS THE DEMOCRATIC ORGANIZATION YOU WERE PURPORTEDLY ESTABLISHING WHEN THE S.G.I. SPLIT FROM THE NICHIREN SHOSHU PRIEST???

IT APPEARS THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE!!!"

"YOU CANNOT STAND THE SCRUTINY AND EXPOSURE BY THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TAUGHT THE LOTUS SUTRA AND NICHIREN'S WRITINGS CORRECTLY!!!"

My ex-wife and best friend, Sylvia Vidato, still is a staunch S.G.I. member, residing and practicing in Dallas, TX.. She and my sons had spent the last 15 years or so practicing in Oklahoma City. Sylvia stated: "IT WAS VERY HARD FOR HER TO STUDY FOR THE S.G.I. STUDY DEPARTMENT TEST IN OCTOBER, 2005." SHE KNEW THAT MUCH OF THE SO CALLED FACTS IN THE 'BUDDHIST LEARNING REVIEW,' "WERE ERRONEOUS!!! "

She, like I, choose to use the "LITURGY OF NICHIREN SHU," rather than the "S.G.I. LITURGY," since neither one of us feel honor bound to chant for presidents' past or present, and certainly not to the "FAKE DAI GOHONZON!!!" We simply cannot condone the prayers "manufactured by the S.G.I.!!!"

DAVID AND I USE GOHONZONS INSCRIBED BY NICHlREN DOWNLOADED FROM lotussutra.net's, "GOHONZON GALLERY!!!

The members: especially young members attrition rate is tremendous worldwide. The more intelligent, widely read, educated people the S.G.I. attracts that use the internet and go to lotussutra.net and connect to their links and other web sites you become vulnerable to those seeking the truth about the S.G.I.'S PIMPING OF THE LOTUS SUTRA, NICHlREN, AND ITS MILLIONS OF MEMBERS!!!

It's become obvious that Daisaku Ikeda does not care if his members do not learn the Lotus Sutra as taught by Dengyo, Mialo, Tientai and Nichiren!!! He doesn't care if we know that, "HE IS LYING!!!" Just keep giving the S.G.I. money, teach new members his lies!!! "AGREE TO BE CENSORED!!!" JUST SHUT UP AND FOLLOW IKEDA: THAT IS THE WAY TO PRACTICE CORRECTLY!!!

NICHIREN'S "STANDARD OF PROOF:" DOESN'T APPLY TO DAISAKU!!! "HE IS THE SENSEI!!!"

WHATEVER HE AND THE S.G.I. SAY AND PRINT ARE TRUE!!!

"THAT MINDSET MUST CEASE!!! 

DAISAKU IS "NOT AN ETHICAL PERSON!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment