Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Cheated death three times in August and September.

First time, I had a chemical peritonitis, thanks to my stupidity. Was in the hospital for ~ 10 days, Oh so painful. Then, after 2 weeks, I developed a bacterial peritonitis, developed chest pain, and had two stents placed in my heart. Spent an additional 10 days in the hospital. I was placed on low dose aspirin and a blood thinner. Two weeks later, I developed severe right flank pain. I had a life threatening bleed into my right kidney. The kidney was embolized with 100% alcohol through the renal artery. Despite being under general anesthesia, I woke up for a second upon the injection of the alcohol, exclaiming, "ouch" and fell back asleep. I spent another 10 days in the hospital and another ten days in rehab. Sometime later, I found out that one of the hospitalist doctors had notified a nursing agency to place me on hospice, which meant he believed that I only had ~ 6 months to live. Apparently, thanks to Namu Myoho renge kyo and the Gohonzon, this doctor's prediction was quite premature. For ~ four weeks, I have been feeling great, have gained 10 pounds, no longer experience shortness of breath, and have returned to work. No life could be more fortunate than mine, Namu Myoho renge kyo!!!

2 comments:

  1. Red Neck Ed Foreman, his wife Shelly, and my wife were with me every day I was in the hospital. I also had many visitors who helped me get through my ordeals. I thank them all very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They might as well believe in Santa Claus.

    ReplyDelete