Total Pageviews

Friday, February 12, 2016

Shaking in my cowboy boots

Anonymous warned me to be afraid of SGI since they are becoming desperate and it is just a matter of time before they launch an attack on their enemies.

I say that I have been expecting it from the start and since I don't associate with SGI evil spiritual friends, I have nothing to fear. I also remember what Nichiren says:

"A sword is useless in the hands of a coward. The mighty sword of the Lotus Sutra must be wielded by one courageous in faith. Then one will be as strong as a demon armed with an iron staff. I, Nichiren, have inscribed my life in sumi ink, so believe in the Gohonzon with your whole heart. The Buddha’s will is the Lotus Sutra, but the soul of Nichiren is nothing other than Namu-myoho-renge-kyo. Miao-lo states in his commentary that the heart of this sutra is the revelation of the Buddha’s original enlightenment and his immeasurable life span."

No comments:

Post a Comment