Total Pageviews

Monday, August 12, 2019

uh-huh

"This organization is really special because it's for the members and not the other way around!" 

"I already talked in another thread about this, so will keep it brief. My sister is a sometimes member and has anxiety and depression and was so upset that our Region Leader bullied her about 50k that she attempted suicide and wound up in a psych ward for a week. I told my Chapter team and they did nothing. Chapter WD Leader is now mad at me for never wanting to talk to the Region YWD leader ever again. As I am the YWD Chapter Leader, this is bad for the organization, especially with 50k coming up. So yeah, never mind my sister's and my feelings of betrayal. I need to put that all aside for the sake of the organization. I wonder what would have happened if she actually died. I'd like to think the best of people, but I do kind of wonder if they would still pressure me to go to 50k." -- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment