Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Soka Gakkai leader threatens to sue me

"Notice to Cease and Desist to Mark Rogow from Tim Janakos-VanCampen Mark Rogow, I will be sending a registered copy of this notice to the Wildhorse Family Medical Clinic and Urgent Care Center, 1024 W Cherokee Ave, Sallisaw, OK 74955, US, unless you would like me to send it to your home address instead. If you would prefer I send it to your home address please notify me of that address. 

In your blog comment of July 30th 2013:
http://markrogow.blogspot.jp/2013/07/tim-janakos-soka universitygraduate.html
you claim I "hurt people spiritually AND physically" with my energy work. This letter is to request proof that I have harmed someone. 

Please provide me proof my energy healing work has harmed anyone "Spiritually And physically." If you cannot provide me with proof, within 21 days, immediately remove the post and publicly apologize to me for making a false claim against my work, as well as send me a written apology or I I will seek damages. Thank you. I'm looking forward to your quick response. 

Signed Tim Janakos-VanCampen,
e-mail, timjanakos@gmail.comwww.tjmusic.orgHayadori 
address, 1-11-32, Konan-ku Niigata-shi, Niigata-ken, Japan 950-0168

Response: As an SGI cult member, by definition, you hurt people physically and spiritually, especially when you practice Emotional Energy Healing which has no scientific basis of efficacy. Good luck with your lawsuit. I look forward to seeing you in court.

1 comment:

  1. One patient wrote:

    "I recently had an energy healing treatment and when I returned home I spent a day or two feeling emotionally raw and fragile, crying spontaneously. I also had strange pains in my legs and arms, and felt really depleted. I thought energy healing was supposed to make me feel better!"

    On Wikipedia:

    "While early reviews of the scientific literature on energy healing were equivocal and recommended further research,[9][4] more recent reviews have concluded that there is no evidence supporting clinical efficiency.[10][11][12][13][14] The theoretical basis of healing has been criticised as implausible,[15][16][17][18] research and reviews supportive of energy medicine have been faulted for containing methodological flaws[19][20][21] and selection bias,[19][20] and positive therapeutic results have been determined to result from known psychological mechanisms.[19][20]

    Edzard Ernst, FORMERLY Professor of Complementary and Alternative Medicine at the University of Exeter, has said that "healing continues to be promoted despite the absence of biological plausibility or convincing clinical evidence ... that these methods work therapeutically and plenty to demonstrate that they do not".[12] Some claims of those purveying "energy medicine" devices are known to be fraudulent[22] and their marketing practices have drawn law-enforcement action in the US."[22]

    I am sure that your curses will return to the originator and if you take me to court, you will fined and reprimanded for promoting your skills as a healer.

    ReplyDelete