Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Letter to an SGI leader

It IS easy to discard an entire Sangha. I discard the Sangha of Christians, Muslims, and Hindu’s as easily as I discard household garbage. I don’t discard anything the SGI says and does because, like radioactive or infectious waste, it is not easily contained and it is so virulent. Therefore I take it upon myself to carefully decontaminate and quarantine the Soka Gakkai. 

Nichiren would take it a step further. He would take the Soka Gakkai to task and rub their dirty faces in the excrement they spread around while calling it the Lotus Sutra.

Ignorance of the Law is no excuse for breaking the Law though it may be a mitigating factor. Certainly, the top leaders are not ignorant, so you will be severely punished, as were Ikeda, Kasahara,  McCloskey, and Yatomo for turning your back on the Lotus Sutra and Nichiren Daishonin. The ignorant, unthinking, and brainwashed lower level leaders and members may escape the very worst punishments but they will not waltz off into the sunset unscathed.  I shudder at your fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment