Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Coming home and eternally grateful

"I wanted to share something with you!!! Last night I couldn't sleep. I have been having these thoughts that have been keeping me up at night. Mainly about my existence etc... So last night was another one of those nights and I thought instead of just laying in bed staring at the ceiling I am going to do Gongyo and chant. I did this for about an hour and then fell asleep. The strange thing was that, during my dreams, it was as if the Buddha was showing me how everything is connected and everything cycles and that everything will be o.k. I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and at ease. No anxiety like the night before. I have searched so long for a connection to the source. I have been misled by alot of false teachers and teachings. Never did they provide a tangible experience or relief. I am finally coming home and am eternally grateful to Shakyamuni Buddha and Nichiren Daishonin. NAMU MYOHO RENGE KYO." -- New believer

No comments:

Post a Comment