Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 1, 2015

The Pope's red slippers or Ikeda's Gucci loafers? by Blue Lady

"Like I told you I am a WD chapter leader and we do the Gosho Study each month. Which at best is becoming more and more problematic doing it with a straight face. So this month Gosho has some passages that we must discuss and convey to the membership. …… 

Here is one:

So on page 65 of Living Buddhism it says. "One day, as I waged this solitary struggle, Mr. Toda said to me with a bright glint in his eyes: “Daisaku, Buddhism is about winning. Let’s fight like men, giving it our all as long as we live. Life is eternal. Evidence of our dedicated efforts will definitely appear in some form in his lifetime.” Now I understand that it is exactly as he said. The words of this great teacher of kosen-rufu are free of error. The causes for the tremendous actual proof manifested as the present global spread of kosen-rufu can be found in my selfless struggles as a youth to develop our movement. The above appears in the May – June 2010 Living Buddhism. 

Not only is President Ikeda the sole legitimate successor of the Oneness of Mentor and Disciple but president Toda is free of error!!!! I don't know but this sounds similar to something High Priest Nikken said.

I did not know that Human worldly beings who, eat, sleep, have sex, cuss, smoke, and drink are free of error. Somebody should have told us when we walked through the door that removing the priest would then automatically transfer the role of high priest to the head of SGI. 

The Pope in Rome would be a better role model – no one seems to care what he says or does. I heard the red slippers the Pope wears costs $3000. Ikeda's Gucci loafers cost a mere $1500."

No comments:

Post a Comment