Total Pageviews

Monday, October 19, 2020

Google Groups: Alternate Religion Buddhism Nichiren (ARBN)

Only SGI Chas remains and he actually believes he defeated everyone and is the last man standing. Of course he fails to include some of others' rebuttals and no one is willing to go through tens of thousands of his repetitive posts to read the prescient rebuttals which he fails to include in his posts. I have invited him here for a hundred day debate, just he and I, and to a formal debate in an auditorium with two video hookups and judges but he always makes excuses or ignores my exhortations.Typical SGI response. Someone once said, "You sit quietly and listen attentively while I preach, then you agree with me and declare that I'm right about everything! And ideally you convert on the spot." Please notice, in the The World Tribune PDF article, The Conversation We Need To Transform Our Country the Power of Genuine Dialogue, there is nothing about listening.https://www.docdroid.net/1R0mZAc/what-is-dialogue-going-to-do-pdf 

4 comments:

  1. If you care anything about your personal security, you should first of all pray for order and tranquility throughout the four quarters of the land . . .
    “On Establishing the Correct Teaching for the Peace of the Land” (WND, 24)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chant NAMU MYOHO RENGE KYO ....and follow the teacher for the latter day, nichiren. because to a man people have turned their backs on what is right and correct , the world has gone crazy.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I also forgot to mention. He stated several times, he doesn't read all my rebuttals, especially my proof of the identity of the original eternal Buddha because they are too long and he refuses to go to my blog. I would say, he loses the debate by default. What do you say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Chas is the alter ego of Julian Stephenson an English man who's been paid by the SGI to carryon endlessly with such drivel

    ReplyDelete