Total Pageviews

Monday, October 12, 2020

Namu Myoho renge kyo Big Whiskey

Big Whiskey died yesterday. He was 11 years old. For about 1 hour his breathing worsened and I knew he was going to die because of his agonal respirations. I went to the Gohonzon and preyed for a peaceful death. Then I embraced Whiskey around his big head. I told him he had completed his mission of protecting my wife and me and he was going to Eagle Peak to guard Shakyamuni Buddha and Nichiren before returning to earth to be with us again. I told him that "it was alright, not to fear, to let go" and several "Namu Myoho renge kyos" and big Whiskey collapsed. He died as if he was sleeping. My friend who helped me bury him and his wife was amazed at how peaceful he looked. We shed tears and we all chanted Namu Myoho renge kyo and the verse section of Chapter 16 of the Lotus Sutra at his gravesite.

1 comment:

  1. NAMU MYOHO RENGE KYO BIG WHISKEY ....SURELY HE WILL ATTAIN THE BUDDHA WAY. NAMU MYOHO RENGE KYO !!

    YES, A LOSS.

    ReplyDelete