Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Soka Gakkai is like a crazy ex-girlfriend (Cuz its Halloween) by AreYouLooking

"Cuz it's Halloween, I want to share one thing that's really scary. Ok, its more on the creepy side, but it still scares me. Ok it doesn't scare me but not going to falsely bs you guys it's just straight up creepy my nigga.

So like, I want to talk about how SGI is constantly in peoples' business. But not like while people are members and stuff, cuz they still quote-unquote "watch people" who pose a threat to them, whether or not their members of SGI or not. Its like tha tshow big brother, except there's no million dollars, the cameras they use are people in the sgi staff, and no one wins at the end even tho dasiaku ikeda says they will.

A good example would be the priesthood. Well, that's a given, of course. Thats all they talk about when they have soka spirit anyways. In addition to saying basically, "Fuck the Priesthood!" (pretty much) their like "What does this person look like? Whose is this priesthood/temple member? Let's try to locate where this person in the city/state so we can invite them to a district meeting or w/e and like lets get more information on them because that's what normal people do at least here in sgi"

Like, isn't that creepy as hell? Like, an entire organization wants to know the whereabouts of someone who may or may not be thinking about SGI at all? These are people too, afterall, who have their own lives, families, hobbies, and interests etc.. It's like, why are you so concerned about a member in the nichiren shoshu sect? Its like they have nothing better to do. I bet if the people doing soka spirit focused just on sgi they would actually be doing something good with they're time. But no they gotta stalk people like a crazy ex girlfriend. Not lying here I told some one about what they do in soka spirit and they said it's like a crazy ex girlfriend.

They apparently watch this subreddit too I think they call it 'monitoring" or some shit like that. Seriously tho you monitor a temperature not a subreddit tho. Like legit not kidding around here someone in sgi is literally, and I mean, literally getting paid to watch this sub for SGI and like quora and other sites where SGI gets shit on. Like damn I thought ya boi Nichiren said the wise will rejoice while the foolish will retreat, not, "The wise will stalk and the foolish will continue to stalk the living hell out of the people who talk bad about SGI" Like seriously get over yourselves.

You guys know what google alerts are because sgi usa loves using those and every time Nichiren Shoshu, priesthood, pure land buddhism (ok, not sure about this one but not surprised if they do) or someone theyre obsessed with shows up in google search as a new entry they get a notification and they report the shit right away to their national soka group leaders. Like who does that seriously like you make google alert for movie times and calendar events but I gotta give them this one cuz no one knows if a google alert is placed on themselves or not. I know this because legit someone shared this with me and that's when I shit myself across my bedroom floor. I was swimmin in my own poop for two days straight when I heard this I'm surprised I'm still alive cuz withe the amount of poop I was swimming in I dont think a normal person would survive.

If you guys didn't poop your pants yet after reading this I dunno what will scare you but that's my Halloween story thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment