Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Ikeda cult members all say the same things, be they doctors, lawyers, professors, or chimney sweeps

Professor Hugh Moon: I can do shakabuku with your slander of the Law for your political purposes. Thank you! However..How unfortunate you choose that tact over dispelling fundamental delusion by adhering to religious truth by mere associations. What a pity you cannot transcend your "good" works and the anger that informs them..I am well aware of that ego impulse and practiced it until I saw the futility of it for it leads to no happy results..I cannot include you among lotus adherents at this time because the necessary dialogue cannot support your hidden agenda...Your heart is not open..indeed..a tragedy.

Unknown: All I hear is anger and unhappiness from you! It is arrogance that will make you suffer more than anything else. I have practiced for 38 years and I've had plenty of issues over the years with people and polices but I didn't quit because of them. Our karma is not what happens to us. It is what we do with happens to us that is our karma. This seems to be your response. Is it making you happy?

My response to both: Anger from me? Of course you would state that. Besides cult "bull baiting", you have no mirror. Your Nichikan No-Honzon replaces Shakyamuni of the Juryo chapter of the Lotus Sutra with Daisaku Ikeda.You sir (or madam) are destined for the Avici Hell. As Nichiren would say, "a pity, a shame." You couldn't comprehend the profundity of my happiness, joy, causes, conditions and effects. I have a suggestion for you, why don't you sing a few bars of Forever Sensei. You will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment