Total Pageviews

Monday, February 1, 2021

Bill Aiken looks terrible...2:15 of the following video with commentary


Bill, you look terrible. You have aged 15 years in the last one or two years since I saw your last video. Before, your face was smooth and now many wrinkles and dark circles. Practicing Ikedaism rather than the Lotus Sutra Buddhism of Nichiren is manifesting in your face. I pity you. You are complicit in slander by praying with slanderers, never raising the lion's roar. Nichiren would not bestow upon you Gohonzon. You are worse than Utsubusa*.

"Utsubusa came a long distance to visit me despite her advanced age, but since I was told that it was merely a casual visit on her way back from the shrine to the god of her ancestors, I would not see her, although I pitied her greatly. Had I permitted her to see me, I would have been allowing her to commit slander against the Lotus Sutra. The reason is that all gods are subjects, and the Lotus Sutra is their lord. It is against even the code of society to visit one’s lord on the way back from calling on one of his subjects. Moreover, Utsubusa is a lay nun and should have the Buddha foremost in mind. Because she made this and other mistakes as well, I refused to see her. She was not the only one, however. I refused to see many others who stopped by to visit me on their return from the hot spring resort at Shimobe. Utsubusa is the same age that my parents would be. I feel deeply sorry to have disappointed her, but I want her to understand this point." Letter to Misawa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment