Total Pageviews

Friday, July 30, 2021

Received this today on the Reddit Nichiren forum

"Why can’t you die of Cancer already so we no longer have to read your trollous imbecilic decrepit comments on the Nichiren atmosphere? You are like the Leech that never goes away. SGI will never be allowed inside the Dai Gohonzon, it is high time you accept that."

So ignorant was he that I was SGI or that I cared I was not be allowed to see the DaiGohonzon, he spewed his hateful rant. Regarding his rant, I responded that he proved the Lotus Sutra that hate and jealousy of the practitioners of the Lotus Sutra abounds. Nichiren states that hatred and jealousy of the practitioners of the Lotus Sutra abounds even more in this Latter Degenerate Age. Regarding the so-called DaiGohonzon, here are my feelings:

Eagle Peak Blog: The DaiGohonzon of Taisekeji (markrogow.blogspot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment