Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2022

Another anonymous comment

Reiteration: not a threat 😉 👀 your blog for educational reasons🤓 be glad you don’t live in medieval Japan and aren’t as famous and powerful as Elon musk 😏 your biggest worry should be keeping your wolves well fed 🤭

They are very well fed. My wife cooks for them daily since Fluffy prefers cooked meals. I have a evidence how common people can be targeted by various entities. Many members of the War Resistance League are elderly common folk. They have been targeted by the FBI who have been known to interrupt their meetings, many? some? of which are held in participants' apartments. 

Believe what you will.

4 comments:

  1. "That is why the great teacher miao-lo stated, "the stronger one' faith, the greater the protection of the gods." So long as one maintains firm faith, one is certzin to receive the great protection of the gods. I say this for your sake. I know your faith has always been admirable, but now you must strengthen it more than ever. Only then will the ten demon daughters lend you even greater protection. You need not seek far for an example. everyone in Japan, from the sovereign on down to the common people, without exception has tried to do me harm, but I have survived until this day. You should realize that this is because, although I am alone, I have firm faith". wnd 614.
    gregorio

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if all else fails, Mark has his wolf pack and gregorio has his gun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what? no faith? coward !
      gregorio

      Delete
    2. I’ve heard your angry rants - you’re the coward who ran way when confronted with the truth🥹

      Delete