Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Approximately 60 comments since I last posted.. Many of them were uncivil and many of them had nothing to do with what was posted, merely berating me and my faith.

I responded to a few even from Katie Higgens and "Anonymous" "bro" Jerry Marcheso?.

Point One: I don't consider SGI, Nichiren Shoshu, Nichiren Shu, Honmon Butsuryu Shu, Katie Higgins, Jerry Marcheso, Dave Cole and others to be believers in Nichiren Lotus Sutra Buddhism. Therefore, my criticism of them has nothing to do with them being believers in the Lotus Sutra Buddhism of Nichiren and it can hardly be considered slander of believers.

Point Two: Nichiren handily criticized non-Buddhists and non-Buddhist teachings including Confucianist and Confucianism, Taoists and Tao, Brahmans and Brahmanism, Shinto and Shintoists. He also criticized provisional Buddhists and provisional Buddhism based on Tientai the Great's Five Periods and Eight Teachings and especially his own supreme and perfect Enlightenment based on the Lotus Sutra.

Point Three: The vast majority of my criticisms are based solely on the scriptures, particularly the Lotus Sutra and the Five Major writings of Nichiren.

Point Four: The hypocrisy of most of my detractors is monumental. Their slander of me is absolutely incongruous. They say not one word about the hatred of the Soka Gakkai for the Nichiren Shoshu and visa versa but my criticisms based on the scriptures (teachings), they label as slander.

Who is slandering whom? Think about this deeply.

1 comment: