Total Pageviews

Monday, April 7, 2014

My faith and practice is based on the writings of Nichiren Daishonin, not on Ikeda's novels.

Referring to Rev. Kubota who was handling a copy of an original Nichiren Gohonzon,
Soren, gentile soft spoken SGI senior leader states,

"And he ran his grimy little nose-picking finger all over its face, as we read."

Get off the fence Masaru and if you have some arguments why our faith is not True Buddhism, lets hear them. I suggest you stop criticizing me and begin to tackle the SGI problem because my faith and practice is based on the writings of Nichiren Daishonin, not on Ikeda's novels.

2 comments:

  1. What gongyo book does everyone use now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still use the Kempon Hokke book because Lamont's english translation is the best I've found. I change "Adoration Be to" to "Adoration to" on the beginning and ending prayers [when I recite them].

    ReplyDelete