Total Pageviews

Friday, May 23, 2014

"I was subjected to sexual harassment by two different men's division leaders"

"Thank you all for welcoming me. I spent the last 22 years as a leader in SGI. An experience of feeling taken for granted, condemned when I tried to take time for myself to attend to my own life, feeling like I neglected my children but couldn't say no. Was often ostracized when I went against things I didn't like. I also was subjected to sexual harassment by two different men's division leaders at different points. Disgusted by that to the point where I didn't want to be at meetings where they were in attendance. Complained to more senior leaders about the first one, but it didn't stop. He just waited and ran his game on me again. Opportunists abound in this organization. The last straw for me was at a recent activity when a "pioneer" leader mocked me for having "no common sense" when I said I was going to go back to school for my doctorate. Anti-intellectual, jealous of member's success especially when they can't attribute it to cult-drone behavior, if your a person who stays on the fringe. I have rolled up my Gohonzon. De-friended all the Gakkai hack friends on Facebook, stopped responding to phone calls and texts." -- Post on the old Rick Ross cult education forum

No comments:

Post a Comment