Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Dear Stephen Shonin Paine

You falsely accused me of some serious transgressions many months ago, of receiving materials from you and neither paying for them nor returning them. I never so much as received a Sutra book from you nor have I written one disparaging word against you despite your diatribes against me [since our rapproachment 18 months ago]. If you have a beef about your materials, I suggest you take it up with Shinkei with whom you shared those materials. I publically announce that I respect your sincere efforts for the sake of the Buddha and the Law and your staunch faith in the face of great persecutions. However, I will not accept your unfounded slander towards me nor any other faithful Bodhisattva of the Earth, including Greg Romero and Shinkei Marcheso. Perhaps it is you who have been deceived by Mara and his Mara devils and not I.  

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely agree stephen. i too said not one word about your ugliness toward me. it is you who needs to straighten up.

    ReplyDelete