Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2022

Message to Katie and all the readers of the Eagle Peak Blog

Katie wrote, hopefully before she knew that I removed a post that I falsely attributed to her:

Just curious- why so many posts using my name in the subject? When all you’re doing is removing comments from where they appear , rather than responding on the original thread ? You have gone to great lengths to conceal and control the “ discussion”- mostly now focused on demeaning me by name daily ! A friend referred to your style as “ F-F games”, explained the reference before you attributed that comment to me! I asked you to remove it and you have not. Please reference your tactics with evidence that your behavior accords with “ the mind of Nichiren”. If you cannot or will not address these matters with sutra in hand, I will not comment on, or even read your blog again. My word is my bond. ~ Katie

Are you saying that you signed each and every post of yours? If so, the best that I can do is please list anything you didn't write that I attributed to you and I will change it. I wish that everyone would sign their "Anonymous" or "Uknown posts", even if it is a false name, just so I know who wrote what. I can not address every comment, there are too many and I have a life. If by all means you wish me to post it, I will. Please sign it and ask me to post it to be sure it is placed in the comments or the wished it to be posted.

2 comments:

  1. As administrator/monitor of this blog, you have the following options with regard to this matter:
    1) publish comments where they appear; respond and allow readers to respond AND responses from the original commenter- open dialogue.
    2) delete the comment-- poof! disappeared.
    3) Satisfy your suspicions of Katie and Jerry as authors of anon comments by employing your option of contacting them personally-off the blog, as you have done in the past.

    Instead-- you create posts with our names in the title; don't publish my replies to them; compile random comments into separate posts with the obvious intention of either merely ridiculing us, or attempting to bull bait us. AND disappearing multiple comments I posted with scriptural references for my criticism of your trashing so many of us--fellow believers.

    Your actions speak for themselves.As does your dismissal of the choices/actions you have been taking that clearly expose your agenda of personally attacking critics as "slanderers "--always seeking the next "enemy" to excoriate on your bully pulpit.

    ~Katie-- Kindly post my reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you sure as hell won’t address the critique of your disingenuous tactics here 😂

    ReplyDelete