Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 2, 2023

For those who wonder about my health...

I'm on dialysis 8 years and I continue to go strong, appetite good. energy level and strength medium high on non-dialysis days, and still seeing disability, accident and medical marijuana patients and have a half dozen shakubuku friends in this bible belt. I am grateful for a 34 year loving marriage based on Daimoku, Gohonzon, the Lotus Sutra, and the writings of Nichiren. So far, I have outlived my Master Nichiren by 7 years and my father by 5 years. who could be more fortunate than I?

3 comments:

  1. Nichiren had great obstacles in his life and had to endure much suffering (very unlike Ikeda)...study what nichiren has to say about it. learn and deepen. very important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. What kind of comment is this? Probably from a young man or women who hasn't yet experienced old age and illness, let alone the Three Obstacles and Four Devils.

      Delete