Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Never too late

Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Posted by: WaywardBuddhistWoman ()
Date: January 04, 2013 04:04AM

Not sure what I will do with Gohonzon. I have a lot to say to a few leaders, especially the one who stalked me, sexually harassed me, then tried to convert me to a "friend" when I told him to F Off. But then there is the leader who told me I was being replaced by a pot smoking crazy lady after 20 years as a chapter leader because I couldn't get along with a rage-aholic family member of mine who is also in the cult. These were just my experiences of the past year, the 35th year of my practice. Never too late to change and refuse to accept unacceptable behavior.

1 comment:

  1. people will hang for a lot of abuse. sounds like she is close to seeing the truth.

    she should have never listened to ikeda and the senior creepers.

    best wished !

    ReplyDelete