Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Thankfully Brian Mcguire is taking his HIV meds

"l left the SGI when my chapter leaders here in South Florida privately discouraged me from taking my medications I use to combat my HIV infection. I was then accused of lacking faith when I diplomatically declined their advice. It even got to the point where I was asked to return my gohonzon when I disagreed with the local leaders' advice on this subject. When I raised this issue publicly I was told that by bringing my same-gender partner with me to meetings in local member's homes, that I was making them uncomfortable. So much for a value creating society based on the Lotus Sutra's teachings... I practice very devotedly and privately on my own now. I certainly don't regret it!

Namu-Myo-Ho-Ren-Ge-Kyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment