Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 16, 2019

The path Nichiren taught.

"It's odd: the thing I said at the outset was "look at the patterns; evil is everywhere". I will never ever ever ever bring politics into it again. From this point, I'll hold forth the banner: "Never again, the avalanche of Blanche"

I have read everything you posted, and will take it all in advisement. Thank you.

The simple truth is I like reading the Lotus Sutra; the descriptions are (metaphorically) phenomenal and (literally) fantastic.... The mathematics dazzle my brain; the mythology, cosmology, descriptions of hierarchy..... The twisting of time-space and forced perspective ..... The core of Buddha wisdom: "for all the living to quickly attain enlightenment", ..... So, yes, I read the Lotus Sutra and chant the seven characters a few minutes in morning and evening, because I want to uphold higher standards of thought word deed and intent. If I can shine some sort of light in this shitty world, I am committed to do so

This is the path Nichiren taught." -- Blue Sun Incorporated

2 comments:

  1. "If I can shine some sort of light in this shitty world, I am committed to do so"

    Total non committed statement. Get sure of yourself bud.

    Stop saying IF. Stop saying shitty. That's NOT THE LOTUS SUTRA BUD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lotus Sutra is hardly politically correct nor is Nichiren. I suggest you reread Chapter 3 of the Lotus Sutra. This world is a burning house, shitty, indeed!

    Though provisional (Chapters 1-14), therein lies much that we can learn.

    ReplyDelete